@pittsburghfreshPittsburgh, Pennsylvania Planning an upcoming holiday or event? Look no further than our catering! 🌲🍴With our menu variety and table scape, your guests will never leave hungry or disappointed. Give us a call so we can get you scheduled! #pittsburghcatering
@_eugene_mattaLos Angeles, California Yesterday I wrote about Aesthetics. Today I will cover what I consider the first steps when it comes to nutrition. . Based on my experience at least 90% of the people going to a gym they have a goal to gain or lose weight. The other 10% just want to be there to do something healthy or decompress. . A normal topic of conversation between the ones trying to gain or lose weight is food. The ones trying to lose weight talk about how little they are eating and all the cardio they do every day, and how hard it is to drop some pounds. In the other hand you have those trying to put on muscle. They talk about all the supplements they bought and all the food they are pushing but they don't see results or are just gaining fat. . Their intention is there; the problem is that both groups are trying too hard or doing too much. . If you want to see results you have to know how much are you eating. If you have no idea of your average daily macros, it will be a lot harder to get the results you want.
@bodhiorganictea Here’s a delicious tea-time treat to try, raw hazelnut cheesecake by @unconventionalbaker
@creation_movement Have you ever caught 👀yourself saying wow this feels like home🏡, or telling a person they are home 💏to you? Same!!! ➖➖➖➖➖ 🙄All these little things and moments are truly what home means 💞it's the fact that you feel you belong that your imperfections are accepted 🤕and your true colors can be shown as vibrantly as needed. ➖➖➖➖ 🌈Sometimes it's inspired by the hug 🤗of a loved one and sometimes it's from being under the covers in your bed🤤. Either way those little moments and bring others to feel they are at home🏡 as well by allowing those around you to feel the comfort you love as well 🌺. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #health #fitness #fit #homeishere#lovelifestyle#fitnessmodel#fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout #bodybuilding #cardio #gym #train #training #health #healthy #instahealth#healthychoices #active #strong #motivation #instagood #determination #lifestyle #diet #getfit #cleaneating #eatclean #exercise
@aleawhoruns Fajitas for M5! I actually kept it #lcg all day except for some 🍷 and a candy cane (a mini one)! So proud of myself as its been basically since we moved down to LA since that happened. But yesterday I tweaked my back so badly that I couldn’t move so today’s #workout was the #tiuholidayhustle daily moves and a #viniyoga flow to relieve back pain. Something in yesterday’s workout pushed my back off I think. But I’m feeling about 85% back to normal now so I’m hoping tomorrow with be better! I don’t have many girlfriends here in LA so #tiula come hang out with me! I framed photos of the #tiuboyfriend and I for our apartment instead! Hope you have a great weekend planned! . . . . . . . #tiuteam #tiu #toneitup #karenakatrina#tiusantacruz#tiucalifornia#strongnotskinny #eatclean #fajitas #yum #cleaneating #weightlossjourney #wine #ineedfriends @toneitup @toneitupnutrition @katrinaascott @karenadawn
@the_self_care_sorceressWhyte Avenue Mercury made me do it. ~ I actually really thrive during mercury retrograde ~ I notice I have more energy and a clearer head ~ I know, I know, it goes against everything you hear about “merc retch” as my friend @vanessataryn calls it 😂 ~ Do you find shit hits the fan when mercury goes retrograde? Or do you just let go and flow and find ways to enjoy it?
@allwholesome Ok so my mind is blown! Until about two minutes ago I didn't even think about the fact that you could put greens in your berry smoothie!!! Like what?? A green smoothie that's not even green!! This whole idea was brought on by the fact that we have no fresh food at the moment, apart from strawberries, beetroot and kale- the three ingredients used in the making of this smoothie bowl! Oh and lemon juice for that extra zing!